Create Your Book Or Ebook Training Course
Learn how to write a book or e-book, self-publish it and promote it online, Writing a book or e-book might sound like a fantastic idea. But getting your story simplified and on to paper is easier said than done. Once you have it all written down, you then need a publishing plan and marketing strategy to translate your work into sales.
Use the information, tools, and techniques in this course and apply them right away to get your very own book or e-book published.
You’ll learn powerful strategies that will simplify the book-writing process for you or your ghostwriter, how to narrow down your story, stick to the topic, stay focused throughout the process, plan your marketing campaign ahead of time and implement all of the above to create and publish a memorable book or e-book that sells.
Self-publish your book or e-book successfully on Amazon.
Adequately prepare to write your book by organizing thoughts, letting an idea take shape, deciding on a goal upfront and identifying your audience
Recognize stories/intrigue in any type of writing and understand how a book should flow around that one idea (“the story”)
Research similar successful books to use as a model for your own
Keep thoughts on task by focusing on the thesis or learn how to communicate with a ghostwriter
Pin down a marketing strategy early in the process to keep everything aligned
Form a personal connection through your writing or how to identify that your ghostwriter is doing so throughout the process.
Enlist the perfect editor, proofreader and cover designer for your book or e-book
Promote your book independently with Instagram Ads, Google AdWords and YouTube Ads
What You Will Learn
- How to work up to or through your book incrementally: writing smaller pieces ripe for expansion
- How to get an idea for your book and make it your own
- How to keep thoughts flowing during the writing process
- How to stay meticulously organized throughout the writing, publishing and promotion phases
- How to define your goal upfront and use a professional framework for understanding your goal
- How to identify the perfect audience for your book or e-book
- How to decide on a topic and tell your story in an engaging way
- How to create a writing schedule and work incrementally towards your goal
- The fundamental tools you need to finish your book including Microsoft Word and LibreOffice
Why Learn With Billy McIntyre?
Top-rated Fiverr Pro ghostwriter with more 10k+ clients worldwide. He holds two BAs from Lehigh University & has contributed writing to projects across a range of fields including national tourism boards & contractors in the US intelligence community.
Who Is This Course For?
- Writers and ghostwriters looking for a practical and theory-based course
- Entrepreneurs wanting to connect authentically with audiences through longform content
- Online businesses wanting to create e-books for their audiences
- Bloggers who want to turn their content into a book or e-book
- Content Marketers wanting to write powerful stories
- Entrepreneurs and freelancers wanting to learn how to construct a compelling story
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in writing
- Digital nomads wanting to learn a skill that they can do from anywhere
- All levels of experience
- Access to Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What Is Included?
Immediate unlimited access to course materials
30-day money-back guarantee
Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
English Closed Captions
Suitable for mobile or desktop
A badge to showcase your expertise on your profile page upon completion