Digital Marketing Fundamentals Training Course
Neglecting to create a sound strategy before creating your digital marketing content is the first mistake that many businesses make right off the bat. This course offers tools, tips and tricks that you can use to immediately improve your marketing plan and overall digital marketing performance.
Filled with downloadable templates and referring to 2 Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer examples, this course will illustrate how a variety of frameworks and tools work to dramatically elevate your digital marketing strategy and implementation processes.
Measure success with measurable objectives, benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPIs)
Analyze your business, the current climate, key challenges, opportunities and threats
Employ strategies to eliminate bias while picking a high-value customer target
Create and articulate a compelling value proposition based on your customers’ needs
Use the think With Google Tool to get insights on consumer behavior
Use Facebook Audience Insights Manager to understand your audience
Utilize a professional framework to identify characteristics of high-value customers and create a who-listic profile template
Understand the basics of Search Engine Optimization and how it fits into your strategy
Navigate your way around the fundamentals of social media, influencer and email marketing
What You Will Learn
- How to prioritize your marketing efforts and focus on the most profitable path
- Which tools to use to assess your business and define your objectives
- How to use reviews and testimonials to gain insight into your audience
- How to identify a high-value target to put your resources towards
- How to select the right channels and tactics to achieve your main objectives
- How to identify the best keywords for SEO and use them to enhance your pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- Evaluate your KPIs and implement A/B testing
Why Learn With Salim Holder?
MBA from the University of Rochester’s Simon School of Business and a B.S. in Marketing from Hampton University. He is a sought-after global marketing leader with 10+ years of experience delivering double-digit growth in revenue and unprecedented gains in profit for Fortune 500 brands.
Who Is This Course For?
- Freelancers wanting to add digital marketing to their skillset
- Business owners wanting to improve brand marketing
- Digital nomads looking for work that they can do from anywhere in the world
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in digital marketing
- Brand managers wanting to amplify their marketing skills
- Marketing managers and reps looking to elevate their existing skills
- All levels of experience
- Access to Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What Is Included?
Immediate unlimited access to course materials
30-day money-back guarantee
Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
English Closed Captions
Suitable for mobile or desktop
A badge to showcase your expertise on your profile page upon completion