Social Media Marketing Fundamentals Training Course
In today’s digital landscape, promoting your business on social media should be your number one marketing priority. But with so many brands available to the consumer, it’s vital that you have a firm understanding of the fundamental strategies that will help you to stand out from the crowd.
This course will cover the foundational principles of social media marketing from planning your presence and creating a content plan to growing organically and measuring your success.
Draft and implement a 5 step plan for establishing an effective social media marketing strategy
Gain a solid understanding of your target audience
Set S.M.A.R.T. social media marketing goals
Create and manage a working content calendar
Build a following and interact professionally with customers online
Use Insights tools to evaluate your social media following and build on your success
Continuously optimize your social media presence across your platforms
Understand the difference between organic and paid advertising
Conduct a content audit and use the hub and spokes model for advanced content creation
Decide when to start advertising and how to optimize your ads
Understand social media metrics
What You Will Learn
- How to determine your target audience’s demographic and interests, motivations, needs and barriers
- How to map your customer’s journey from awareness to action
- How to choose the best social media marketing channels for your brand
- How to plan and schedule relevant content that you can prepare in advance
- How to repurpose content for different social channels
- How to use pro tools to create shareable content and to gain insight on the content that resonates with your audience
- How to establish advertising goals and create impactful social media ads
Why Learn With Anke Audenaert?
Anke Audenauert is a digital marketing expert, serial entrepreneur and adjunct professor of marketing at UCLA who has worked with top brands such as Yahoo! for 7+ years, OpenX and Udacity. As founder Udacity Business School she has led students around the globe to success.
Who Is This Course For?
- Business owners wanting to start or improve their social media marketing
- Anyone wanting to start a career in social media or content marketing
- Freelancers wanting to add Social Media Marketing to their skillset
- Social Media Marketers wanting to build on their existing skills
- Bloggers, podcasters and influencers wanting to learn social media marketing skills
- Digital nomads looking for work that they can do from anywhere in the world
- Copywriters looking to elevate their existing skills
- All levels of experience
- Access to Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What Is Included?
Immediate unlimited access to course materials
30-day money-back guarantee
Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
English Closed Captions
Suitable for mobile or desktop
A badge to showcase your expertise on your profile page upon completion